Sunday 2 December 2012

Bitten to shit at Bondi

Spent the weekend staying with friends at Bondi. Out Friday night at BJ (or Bondi Junction, as normal people call it) at a house club night. The discovery of a private karaoke room complete with dancers pole made the evening. Not sure the rest of the people there appreciated our dancing/singing though. Also rejoiced in dancing in the red laser beams. Sang wheels on the bus really really loudly as we waited to get home. Its the little things...

Passed out on the sofa on returning to the flat - leaving all the windows open to take the edge of the insufferable heat. Big mistake. Spent the next few hours slapping myself round the face everytime I heard the telltale whine of a mosquito. Eventually I dropped off thinking at least only my face and right arm were exposed.

The next day I found myself hideously disfigured by bites all over my right arm. Pretty.

(Only kidding - this isnt actually my arm...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment