Saturday 22 December 2012

A duck called Douglas

Mixed few weeks of frantic job hunting only to discover that I am apparently not even qualified to hand out leaflets on the street. As I struggle with the notion of having to be someone who cleans windscreens at traffic lights it becomes increasingly strange that this time last year I was a corporate stooge...

So I fill the days with long wanderings, beach baking and visits to the wildlife centre to see my friends Sherman the wombat and most recently Douglas the duck.

Douglas gets touchy feely


Recent faux pas include the infamous faceplant off the bus (rain and flipflops do not mix) and trying to hail a taxi after a night out and inadvertently climbing into a policecar. Because they are identical. Which is not ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment