Monday 7 January 2013

Feuding flatmates

So I have unwittingly started a feud with my housemate.

The other day I went out leaving a large cockroach under a glass in the kitchen. I would argue that this was less of a gift for Kirk and more because I wasnt sure of the best way to kill it without spreading cockroach eggs everywhere... However it would seem the gauntlet had been laid.

For when I innocently woke up the other morning and headed to the kitchen for a modest breakfast I found a large sign which read "DO NOT OPEN. Have a nice day"


Naturally I read this as DO OPEN. So I eagerly walked forward thinking "oooo maybe its biscuits or something tasty!" to be confronted by a bloody huge huntsman spider. To my credit I didnt scream. But I did lose my appetite.

So from a cockroach to a spider - it has been pointed out that this could potentially get dangerous.

He deserves it though - he has merrily been informing his friends that "we had to remove a tick from our housepet the other day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment