Saturday 16 February 2013

Money matters

Since returning to Sydney and a (more) normal life, money has become a serious preoccupation. My inbox is full of job applications made to gumtree for part-time work while I try and establish some kind of 'master plan' for the long term. Unfortunately, I appear to not be marketable, even to dishwashing and leafleting jobs. This is a bit of a slam... Although I'm sure past flatmates/family members would have some kind of joke to make about me not being particularly efficient in the dishwashing department...

One thing I have set up is an account with FineArtAmerica.com. Shameless self-marketing alert. Go ahead and check out some of my pictures at this address:

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/elizabeth-hardie.html

And please feel free to leave comments (well, only complementary ones...!) and pass on the address to any one you know who is particularly in the market for other people photos or original greetings cards. Yeah, I know, I'm already wondering whether these people actually exist. So go ahead y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment