Friday 26 October 2012

And so it begins

Hi Kids!

So... I have started a blog so I can tell you all what I'm doing. This will be incredibly dull after the first few sentences so feel free to tune out! Sadly, I am no journalist in the style of our Ms Buchdahl so what will appear will be a random collection of thoughts, observations and feelings. hahaha got you there - feelings? NEVAIR!!!

The flight started out well - pretty much all the Disney films on demand - best way to keep me happy. The second half from Dubai to Sydney went rather downhill. After about 3 hrs of freezing my ass off I suddenly became incredibly overheated and dizzy and started blacking out. For any of you who haven't ever witnessed one of my little 'episodes' - they are caused by v low bloodpressure, look very silly and last a very short amount of time. My overwhelming feeling is one of embarrasment.

However on an airplane they have to take things seriously apparently. Cue manhandling by stewards to get me on the floor (diggidy...) with my legs elevated (and again). I favoured the chair as a method of elevating the legs. No, it had to be the incredibly young and adorably cute air stewards shoulders apparently. Protocol etc. Hahaha I'm not sure who was more embarassed, me or him! Luckily I had an oxygen mask to hide my giggles!

So no harm done and arrived in one piece! Have hooked myself up with a bus pass (ooooo) and a bank account (currently still empty...) The bus journeys into the city mostly involve me giggling at things. Such as men in Ugg boots. And crocs. Yet with no sense of irony about it. Mad surely? Have also identified my local tattoo parlour, appropriately named 'House of Pain'. Don't think I will become a regular there.

Off out now for drinks, big love to all

Bxx

No comments:

Post a Comment